Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Son's Room and Pictures

Most of you haven't been able to see the baby's room in a while. We are still working on it but it is ready for him when he gets here. We didn't want to do a theme because we figure he will determine his own in a year or two. The walls were already painted nicely and we didn't want to mess with it either. We also choose to leave the full size bed in the room. It does take up a lot of space but considering the baby's room is on the second floor, it will come in handy. Plus he will have a bed when he is done sleeping in a crib.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a picture of the quilt I made my son. I had extra fabric so I made matching pillows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a picture of his coming home outfit. I have a feeling it will be big on him. I might change my mind in the upcoming weeks.

Photobucket

And of course, every boy needs a closet full of clothes! Can you image a boy has this many clothes already. Too bad he will out grown most of them in a few months. Luckily my sister-in-law manages the local Carter's store. Most of the nicer outfits I already have were contributed by her. Thanks Shawna!!!

Photobucket

No comments: