Clint was fortunate to have Labor Day weekend off so we packed up our bags and headed to Lake Pomme de Terre to spend time with his parents. We hadn't been up since Christmas! We did discover it takes a lot more work and stuff to get out of the house with the baby. But we kept it to the essentials. Kolby had a blast. He was spoiled rotten by Nana Michele. She held him and loved on him the whole time. Kolby just loved it! I didn't mind he was getting all the attention. It allowed me a chance to relax and know he was getting his share of love from his grandparents. Clint also relaxed but also helped his dad power wash the house. All in all it was a great short trip. We were only there one night but made the most of it. I hope to go back soon! I did include some pictures of the lake. I also added additional ones I took throughout the week.
Also, I go back to work on Monday. I will be doing mornings for the next week and back to full time on the 15th. There is a part of me that is looking forward to it. However it will be hard to say good bye to Kolby each morning. At least I am blessed with a career that allows me to be a mom as well.
The Family


Nana Michele



Lake friend Deb.

Lake friend Nancy

Snozzing in an outfit given to us by Delbert and Connie (more lake friends)

Napping (at least getting ready to!) on Mommy's lap



Papa Larry

Saying Goodbye

Okay: Just for Fun


No comments:
Post a Comment