Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let it Snow!

Kolby had his first experience with snow this week! It is icy and snowy combined. It started Monday afternoon. It began as a nightmare! Kolby stayed at my parents on Monday due to the sitter's baby being sick. We dismissed school an hour early so I started to head home. The highway was a mess! People were going too fast and ran of the road and people were just not being causious. I ended up sitting at the bottom of a high for almost 45 minutes due to a wreck. My parents were going to bring Kolby to our house but they tried to get out and couldn't make it down the road. It was to big a chance with him. So, I had to head that way since Kolby didn't have enough food for another bottle. It wasn't to bad but I did barely make it over. I almost got stuck once but wore my tires out getting there. Once I got there we decided not to leave. Thus, we stayed the night.

Tuesday Clint came and got us. The roads were somewhat better but not by much. That first night we got about 1 1/2 inches of ice. Tuesday we added about 4 inches of snow! Needless to say, I haven't been to school. Maybe Friday I can make it in.

Since it was Kolby's first snow, we decided to take him outside for a few minutes to try it out. He didn't have a snow suit so we just layered him up. He wasn't sure what to make of it. At one point he started to cry. I think he got cold. I brought him in and changed his clothes. It took a while to get him to calm down.

Below are some pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is a picture with his big dog Uncle Kyle got him for Christmas.
Photobucket

And just another cute one!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is cute, It's neat to be able to see him grow!