Monday, May 4, 2009

So much, so little time.

I keep looking at Kolby and I can't remember what he was like when he was first born. I guess I am just flooded with current emotions of love. He is starting to reach out to us and give us hugs. He now says dada (alot) mama, yeah while clapping hands, and bye bye. He loves when American Idol and Dancing with the Stars is on. He watches the show, sings along, dances, and then claps. He is so cute to watch. He army crawls all over the place and likes to walk if we hold his hands. He is also eating table foods. He pretty much eats everything I do and takes a few bottles a day. He LOVES to swim in the bathtub. He crawls from end to end and is so funny to watch. The Ozark Community Center just opened up and I can't wait to take him swimming.

So now.... a bunch of photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: