Friday, January 8, 2010

Kolby's Hat


I took this picture with my phone today so it isn't the best quality. Kolby has been acting like such a grown up. He LOVES to brush his teeth and is really into Mommy's lotion. He helps pick up and it actually drives me nuts. He puts my shoes on the mat by the door and puts my sweatshirts on the chair with Daddy's coats. He puts his bowls in the sink with lots of stretching! The cutest thing was 2 days ago he "spilled" his cheerios in the kitchen. I watched him for about 15 minutes pick up all the cheerios and throw them away. Then he took a wet wipe and cleaned the floor like I do when he spills something messy. He is too much like his Daddy! I am going to have to get this boy to be more messy!

No comments: