Kolby is a little over 3 weeks old now. We had a big adventure this week. Kolby went with me to school for a few hours. I needed to get a few things done as I prepare for the school year. (Rather, help my sub prepare.) I didn't get a lot done but we will have more time this week. Kolby will be putting in some time with me. I guess he better just get use to it. After that we went to Silver Dollar City to see Daddy. His cast wanted to see Kolby before time ended. Needless to say, Kolby was worn out at the end of the day!
Kolby is doing great with finding a schedule. He eats about every 2.5 to 3.5 hours. During the morning and evening he will spend about 1.5 hours awake at a time. The rest of the time is spent sleeping or eating. I have began to lay him down awake to go to sleep. He fusses for a few minutes but slips quietly asleep. He gets put to bed around 9 pm and wakes up around 1 and 3 for a feeding. He is finally up and ready for the day (somewhat) around 6. He goes to sleep pretty easily after a feeding during the night. (During the day he spends 15 min to over an hour awake.) I hope he begins to sleep through the night by the time I head back to school. Only time will tell!!!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment