Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pictures as Promised!

WOW! I am tired... there is a reason maternity leave is 6 weeks and not 4. I have helped my sub get ready for school and tomorrow we will get everything going. I will be spending the whole day at school and then turning it over to her. I am looking forward to my 2 weeks and a week of half days. I want to be able to get Kolby on a better schedule again. He has been a GREAT baby hanging out with me. I can't believe it. He just needs to be ready to GO, GO, Go with me as a mommy.

Okay.... now for the pictures. :)

Bill and Tracy came over to visit and deliever some food. (Which was WONDERFUL!) They also got some cuddle time in with Kolby. Paige also got a chance to pass on some love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kacee is still getting used to the idea of Kolby. She can be jealous but does great. I am having a hard time giving her the attention she is used to.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some pictures of Kolby hanging out at school. He sleeps alot and gets lots of love from everyone. He loves looking at all the faces and voices. Today Ms. Marta sang to him in Spanish and he loves it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Daddy gave Kolby his first bottle. He sucked it down in no time. What an eater!

Photobucket

Mommy and Kolby hanging out!

Photobucket

So cute!

Photobucket

No comments: