Our parent as teachers lady came by and said he was looking good. He is extremely vocal and she said that is great for his age. I guess he is going to take after his momma in the talking department. Clint and I are both good at talking to him and explaining what we are doing. The PAT lady also said to place mirrors around him. He likes to look in the mirror while he is being changed.
Another new discovery: HIS TONGUE!!! He has been sticking it out and he leaves it there. HE also chews on it as if it wasn't suppose to be there. It is really cute to watch! He also likes to hold his pacifier. He is good at taking things to and from his mouth and now he holds his paci. Today he actually took it back to his mouth! It is amazing how the little things are such achievements!
So, I haven't posted pictures for a while because I have been busy and I left my camera at the in-laws. I got it back so here are a LOT of pictures. Enjoy!
Kolby is 3 months old in this picture. I got a great idea from my blog to use the same stuffed animal to place him by to measure his growth.

So, here he is at 4 months old! How he has grown.

I bought this car coat for Kolby but it was to big! He thought it was funny that I was struggling to get him into the car seat!

So, I took the above one and found this one. A lady makes them on the internet. It is REALLY warm. I had to take the inner part out for now. He thought it was fun to be in. Nice and cozy!




We went trick or treating with Marrin. They were so cute!





Here he is sticking his tongue out!

Great Grandmother Gordon came for a visit. She was at the grandparents while Clint and I went to a Kansas City Chiefs game. He got more attention than he signed up for. It took us a while to get him back on schedule but it was worth it. He deserves to be spoiled!


Okay, just some extras I had taken for the cuteness factor!



No comments:
Post a Comment