Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sorry we have been missing in action!

It has been a little over a month since I last posted a blog. I apologize for this but it has been crazy! I have a 3 month picture to post of Kolby but it is on my digital camera. I also have many Halloween pictures of Kolby trick or treating with Marrin but they are also on my camera. I will get them posted as soon as I get my camera back. (I left it at my brother and sister in laws house.)

So I will post the pictures I have from my phone. The first is of Kolby in his Halloween costume. He wore a green monster / dinosaur outfit. We had fun. I carried him for a little while trick-or-treating at Tanger with Marrin. Marrin kept telling everyone Kolby doesn't need candy because he doesn't have teeth. She is so smart!!!!
Photobucket

Kolby is sleeping under his play yard. He wore himself out!

Photobucket

Another one of the little dude sleeping peacefully!
Photobucket

This was taken a long time ago at the mall. He was riding around in a carrier. I thought I would add it to the blog!
Photobucket

(Sorry if the quality isn't as good as other pictures. These came off my phone.)

No comments: