Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kolby is 1 week old!

Kolby seems to change every minute and I couldn't image my life without him. People always syay that about their little ones but I really didn't understand it until now. He is so wonderful!

Kolby is doing great with breastfeeding. He doesn't really have a schedule so sometimes it is hard to tell me if he is hungry or not. Sometimes he goes 3 hours and sometimes it is 30 minutes before he is ready again. Hopefully he starts to find a schedule as I begin to produce more. It is making mommy very tired!!!!

Kolby had his first sponge bath. He loved having his head washed but didn't like being naked for the rest!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Marrin can't get enough of her little cousin. She tried to help me feed him by rubbing his head very gently and saying 'ah'. She tried to get him to play but doesn't understand he is to little. She even tried to take a nap with me. Unfortunately she wasn't helping much there. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this outfit on Kolby. Papa Larry would like it to. Go Baseball!
Photobucket

Daddy gets some cuddle time with the new little one!
Photobucket

And I have to include some too cute photos! I just can't take enough.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa and Najem said...

Could he look more like Clint :)