Clint and I went to our 38 week appointment yesterday. Things are good but there hasn't been any change. Dr. Richmond did say the baby dropped a little and moved more towards the back. Last week I guess he was positioned in the middle but Dr. Richmond said he should move back by delivery. I guess this helps explain all the back pain! He said to walk and it could be any day now. It amazes me that I could meet my son any day after waiting so long to meet him.
I am still doing great! I sleep a lot which suprises a lot of people. I sleep about 5 hours a night and take an afternoon nap. It isn't as much at one time like it used to be but I take it my body is preparing for once this little one is here. I have felt some contractions but nothing really regular or timeable.
Hopefully my next post will include a birth story and some pictures!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Stef, I tagged you on my blog. (http://thematzats.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-tagged.html)
Cindy
Post a Comment