Last evening was rough! Kolby has a small diaper rash and the wipes were irritating it. (We have since changed back to Pampers Sensitive.) Daddy was changing him and he got really upset and scratched the inside of the ear. It bled everywhere and when we noticed he has blood on his face and hands. I cleaned him up and saw it was only a small little whole in the ear. It just bled a lot since it was the head.
Then later that night I gave Kolby his vitamin drops the doctor gave me. About 30 minutes later he throw up. It wasn't anything like spit up but rather full on throw up. It got all over the two of us. Once we got cleaned up he was very clingy. He would fuss and cry unless I was holding him. It took a while for Mommy and Daddy to get to sleep and comfortable leaving him to sleep on his own. Luckily we are all okay but yesterday proved to be full of suprises!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment